Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
The software inside a vehicle was traditionally expected to be a very controlled and self-contained environment. Equipping cars with perception and machine intelligence changes a lot in the overall picture of the vehicle manufacturer. LUXOFT's goal is to empower our customers, with deep domain knowledge and smart solutions, to develop cars of the future. Great mechanical engineering is not the only criteria anymore for delivering the best cars in the world. Using state of the art software technologies are key to provide the requested user experience.
Join our enthusiastic and experienced team in Munich and develop the ECU for an entire functional area of a car, working on vital applications for a main ECU used in future vehicles of a renowned German automotive manufacturer worldwide. Develop challenging features that will be used on a daily basis by millions of drivers once the next generation of vehicles hit the roads in 2021.
For the development of the next generation ECU responsible for body functionality in premium vehicles, we are looking for a Problem Manager (m/f/d). As a Problem Manager for this large ECU development project you make an important contribution to the project's success. The ECU under development covers the following domains:
- Vehicle Access (Access by Key, Smart Phone, CarSharing)
- IT Security (Cryptography, Secure Code, Intrusion Detection, Intrusion Prevention, Embedded Security)
- Body (manual/automatic functionalities in the vehicle body, convertible, powered window, spoiler control, AC)
- Lights (LED-control, dynamic lights, interior adaptive lights, exterior lights)
- Central Gateway (InCar-IT, Data Transfer, Crowd Data Collection)
- Quality assurance and prioritization of reported problems (Jira/ALM/ALM Octane).
- Assign and monitor progress and driving the decision process together with the responsible developers to ensure timely resolution of problems.
- Report status updates and planned next steps.
- Participate in Problem Management meetings and overall Project Management meeting.
- Act as an interface between the OEM and the suppliers in regards to the reported defects.
- Ensure defined KPIs.
Must- Academic degree in computer science, electrical engineering, telecommunication engineering or similar qualification.
- Very strong communication skills, able to communicate with management and software developers.
- Good German language skills (at least level B2).
- Fluent English.
- Very good understanding of the software development process.
- Very Familiar with ALM/Octane, JIRA, Office Tools.
- Enthusiasm for embedded systems and automotive.
Nice to have- Software development or testing expertise.
- Experience in embedded automotive environment.
- English: Advanced/Fluent
- German: Upper-intermediate