Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
• After analysis and providing architecture the candidate also needs to perform development of various scripts that are required to aggregate data from multiple sources such as databases or log-files in various format.
• The aggregated data will then need to be compared with inventory data within Client's Infrastructure (such as CMDB)
• The data aggregation needs to run as a scheduled job and put the collected information into a streamline file-based interface.
• Assist in quality control, user acceptance testing and project planning
Must• 3+ years of related experience
• Scripting skills (Bash, Python, or similar)
• Unix Systems
• Strong analytical skills to understand various data sources and data models
• Awareness of change management processes including development lifecycle (SDLC)
• Experience with tools such as Splunk and Tableau.
• Worked on data transformations and data flows from external systems
• Common sense to make efficient and acceptable decisions whenever there is no clear ruling available and under stress or time constraints
• Effective oral and written communication skills to interact with colleagues and other teams
• Ability to work under pressure
• Strong team player
• Integrity and trustworthiness in order to maintain the team's reputation and standing
• Willingness to seek guidance, from others within the team and the larger virtual team throughout the group
• Strong problem solving ability to address new situations and efficiently handle any incidents which may arise
• Strong focus on time management, in order to concentrate on priority work
• Ability to think methodically and apply project management disciplines
• Solid engineering / coding know-how, especially around developing data aggregation processes.
Nice to have• Experience within either Identity & Access Management or Privileged Access Management security domains
- English: Upper-intermediate