Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
• Provide Project Management for a number of technical implementation projects across a diverse portfolio
• Manage stakeholders across the different projects both in the business and within IT
• Manage the relation and dependencies between dependent IT teams
• Manage issues / risks on projects with timely issue escalations and suggestions for issues resolution.
• Interface with other teams on cross-functional team projects.
• Effective evaluation of different process and/or technology solutions.
• Perform root cause analysis of issues related to data or business requirements. Follow through on issues and open item with multiple stakeholders globally and develop solutions, propose solutions, and facilitate agreeing a conclusion.
MustEssentials Skills and Qualifications:
Technical or other skills
• Proven experience in Project Management area
• Strong technical skills and ability to adapt skills to a broad range of applications and technologies
• Ability to work effectively in a complex, dynamic and pressured environment
• Ability to work across an International team with experience in collaborating across multiple locations
• Self-motivated and hands-on personality, comfortable with driving and managing change
• High analytical and strategic thinking
• Ability to be proactive in identifying opportunities for process and systems change and assess / improve business processes
• Strong knowledge of project management discipline and fundamentals
• Strong attention to detail and highly analytical and creative
• Ability to document information accurately and succinctly
• Excellent team player (displays enthusiasm, confidence & commitment)
Nice to have• Experience of working in a global IT organization in financial services is a plus.
• Experience working in large complex multi-cultural environments
• Developer or engineer background with exposure to the Continuous Integration pipeline is preferred.
- English: Advanced/Fluent