Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
The first and primary job of this platform is to centralize all data about transaction costs and provide reporting that will help in the reduction of operations overhead and in automation of manual processes.
Must- 2+ years of experience with Java (developement or testing)
- Experience in Java testing automation (preferably server side)
- Tests automation: Unit, integration, E2E testing
Nice to have- Experience of testing automation for Kafka, Hadoop, Storm, Spark
- Experience in CI: uDeploy, TeamCity
- Experience with GIT, BitBucket
- Experience with Sevices, Big Data and real time processing applications
- English: Upper-intermediate