Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Fullstack Junior Software Engineer, Guadalajara, MX
Bring your creativity and desire to be the best, and join us as we solidify our position as the leaders in on-line travel!
- Participate in code reviews (both as reviewer and reviewee) and provide feedback to teammates.
- Able to work on areas outside of their core skills (like back end development and software testing) as part of a cross-engineering team.
- Work collaboratively with other teams in different locations across the world.
- Help the team adopt technologies and processes that improve team productivity and skill set.
- Participate in resolution of production issues and lead efforts toward solutions
Must- +1 Year of experience developing web applications: HTML, vanilla JS and CSS
- Experience with responsive design and mobile first approaches
- Experience with CSS preprocessors (e.g. LESS, SASS)
- Experience with template systems (e.g. Mustache, Handlebars)
- Understanding on Java language (Foundation level)
- Experience debugging applications using logs
Nice to have- Experience with web accessibility
- Experience with JS frameworks (e.g. Backbone, AngularJS, React)
- Experience building PWAs
- Background of A/B testing
- Understanding of Automation
- English: Advanced/Fluent