Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Software Engineer- Embedded Systems, Bucharest
• Design and develop new drivers and algorithms to program flash memory devices ( MCU's, eMMC Flash, Nand/Nor flash memory chips, etc.)
• Review and analyze technical specifications of electrical systems and devices to understand how best to program them.
• Provide documentation for new or existing supports for devices, ensuring the technical documentation, installation and operations conform to Data I/O standards and customer requirements.
Must• Understanding of embedded systems/software
• Strong electronics device/hardware knowledge
• Proficient skills in using C/C++ programming languages
• Familiarity with compiler internals, debuggers, disassemblers, and other low-level development and analysis tools
• Knowledge of microcontrollers and Flash Memory and their interfaces, JTAG, SPI, I2C, UART, eMMC UFS, NAND, NOR, etc
• Strong attention to detail
• Skill in working independently, prioritizing and following through on assignments with minimal direction.
• Strong English communication skills, both verbal and written
• Familiar with and accustomed to Agile design and development methodologies
• Ability to adjust style and approach to suit situations that involve rapidly changing tasks, shifting priorities, and simultaneous demands.
• Ability to make timely and sound decisions and solve problems by assessing relevant information, drawing on past experience and applying critical thinking to develop an appropriate solution.
• Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships both locally and with team members around the world.
• Skill in establishing rapport and gaining the trust of peers and customers.
Summary of Experience and Education
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent
• 3-5 years related experience
• Strong software development experience
• HW/SW debugging experience and skills
• Experience with hardware architectures and system design
Nice to haveC# Programming
- English: Upper-intermediate