Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
The team is responsible for building an in-house platform to integrate with multiple trade pricing and booking systems. You will be working with highly skilled engineers on WebServices (APIs) and Trade processing system in FM Derivatives domain, and adopt Micro services and Devops to modern software development environments for best practice. As part of the FMTPT team, you will have opportunities to contribute to technical revolutions of banking financial trading systems.
• Complete the development and testing in Java base on requirement for Financial Market platform integration.
• Support SIT/UAT/DR and go live activities on project level.
• Stakeholders engagement and the status reporting preparation.
• Manage defect triage and correlate symptoms with likely causes.
• Understand Business Requirements, participate in Requirements Analysis, design applications based on System Requirements and Architecture, prototype if necessary, develop, unit test and deploy the application.
• Build Micro Services based solutions using Java/J2EE frameworks.
• Comply with the department application standards and general industry based Java/J2EE based application development principles, theories, concepts, documentation and techniques.
• Contribute and participate in design and code reviews.
• Contribute in creating delivery pipelines for newly created Micro.
• Support building Micro Services practice within development group with objective to create standards, tools and training other developers.
Must• Graduate or Master in software engineer related major. No mandatory requirement for working experience, 1-3 years is preferred.
• 3-5 years of development background in web applications using Eclipse, Java frameworks and J2EE development.
• 3+ years of experience in Object Oriented Analysis and Design using Java and UML.
• Experience in Eclipse (commonly used plug-ins and debug techniques) or any Java IDE.
• Understanding of J2EE patterns and ability to use commonly used on in real time situations.
• Good knowledge of database concepts with working knowledge of SQL, Stored Procedures
• Design and Development of web applications using the Java EE , JSP, XML, Weblogic 12, AJAX
• Experience in using Java & UI frameworks - Angular, Spring, React or JQuery
• Experience with scripting languages
• Experience in developing APIs using Spring Boot framework.
• Experience in Java, Spring, Linux, need to have solid foundation knowledge on Java especially.
• Experience with industry leading databases like Oracle, and strong in writing SQL.
• Excellent troubleshooting skills to root cause complex issues required.
• Good working knowledge of Jenkins, Artifactory, GIT, Maven, Groovy DSL, Ansible, NPM, Node.js, knowledge of Linux command line preferred.
• Experience with projects developed by Java, and project experience using Agile development method is preferred.
• Ability to succeed in high energy, dynamic environment
• Knowledge of CI/CD and DevOps is preferred.
Nice to haveMurex
- English: Upper-intermediate