Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Senior Automation QA Engineer, Dnipro
- Applications which aggregate knowledge on available methodologies, instruments and chemicals, as well as all cases of their previous usage
- System of support of decision making.
- Tools for monitoring of the drilling process and data aggregation.
- Tools for analysis and reporting.
- Maintain and contribute into automation Testing Framework and Tools
- Document, track and escalate issues as appropriate
- Participate in troubleshooting and triaging of issues with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution
- Communicate test results and highlight any potential quality risks from the automation test results
Must- Experience in manual and automated testing
- Must have 5 years of autotest development experience; C# experience will be a big plus
- Must have experience in test automation of desktop applications
- Must have understanding of Page Object pattern
- Must have intermediate or higher English level and good communication written and verbal skills
- Must have familiarity with source control system
Nice to have- Good to have custom automation tools development experience
- Good to have CI tools experience, such as TFS/Jenkins/TeamCity
- Good to have RDBMS (MSSQL, MySQL) & SQL knowledge
- Good to have familiarity with .NET workflow management tools: MTM / TFS / Visual Studio Online
- Good to have basics of performance testing & profiling experience
- English: Intermediate
- English: Upper-intermediate