Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
We are looking for experienced candidates who will be able to work effectively in a multidisciplinary team environment focused on innovation and be able to learn and integrate complementary technologies inside and outside their specific area of expertise to deliver highly scalable and fault tolerant systems to optimize the way content feeds in to all of our products in the automotive, enterprise, and consumer spaces.
This is position will support one of our premium product offerings, i.e. Here HD Lanes. The candidate will be part of the team of AI/ML engineers utilizing multiple sources, with primary focus on Aerial imagery, extract all possible lane features automatically using Machine Learning and Computer Vision, among other technologies. Since this position requires active use of AI/ML, the candidate must be experienced in the underlying technologies like Python. TensorFlow/Keras, OpenCV, etc.
• Exposure to Amazon Web Services and associated technologies
• Experience in Machine Learning - Deep Learning, Object Detection
• Knowledge of Machine Learning tools like OpenCV, TensorFlow and Apache Karaf.
• Be a go-to resource for key complex systems and services, working closely with engineers to deliver high quality software on time.
• Define long term design and build reliable, scalable fast-performance "consumer-grade" geo-related services and solutions, end-to-end
• Fully understand non-functional requirements, system interdependencies and limitations
• Work with other engineering teams and internal customers to identify new opportunities, address critical needs, and solve complex problems using your skills in design simple yet sophisticated services
• Become an expert at leveraging internal platform resources and APIs
• Out of the box thinker who would leverage their expertise to solve complex technical problems.
• Exhibit strong ownership and ability to work in global team environment.
• Strong analytic and problem-solving skills.
• Contribute through the technology transitions to next generation technologies and share learning with team.
• Interact with customers/users to support software acceptance process
• Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
• Provide/Recommend solutions inclusive of third-party open source APIs
• Ability to do root cause analysis and improve product quality.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Must• - B.E/B.Tech (Technology/IT/Computer Science or related field). An advanced technical degree is preferred.
• 5+ years relevant work experience designing and developing applications in high-paced environments; majorly in Product based organization.
• Demonstrated expertise in building and enhancing Java/python based scalable and high-performance services.
• Knowledge and application of design concepts like Design Patterns, Data Modeling and SOA (Service Oriented Architecture)
• Strong skills in Python, Java, J2EE, MVC, Web Services, JUnit, Maven, Spring
• Excellent knowledge of SQL and NoSQL Databases
• Experience with Agile (Scrum) and test-driven development, continuous integration (Jenkins) and version control (GIT/Gerrit etc.)
• Worked on performance optimization, memory profiling and scalability of applications (cloud environment would be preferable)
• Energetic, evaluating and understanding new technologies
• Thrive in a collaborative team with another strong Programmers/ Principal Engineer
• Out of the box thinker who would leverage their expertise to solve complex technical problems
• Exhibit strong ownership and ability to work in global team environment
• Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
Nice to have-
- English: Upper-intermediate