Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
We are looking for enthusiast engineers to join our agile team of test automation for biggest strategic core platform in the Bank.
Our platform consists of various technologies like Tibco Business Works, Spring framework, Wicket/Struts, Eclipse RCP, Angular frontend, Springboot micro-services.
Reason to join us
• We offer the opportunity to work in a highly professional environment where you will work with high-level financial instruments
• We want you to be part of our success story and give you reasons to be proud of what you achieved as part of our fabulous team
• We give you the opportunity to develop yourself and evolve in your career via our fantastic technical, business related or soft skills trainings
• We encourage creative-thinking in our great open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitions ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
• If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.
• Ability to plan and implement the full set of test automation activities: create, maintain and execute automated tests.
• Develop, extend and improve the existing Test Automation tools and test frameworks
• Providing input to the project plan/release plan, defect/change management processes, systems integration, testing tools and processes;
• Identifying areas of weakness to existing procedures, continually implement new procedures, and assess risk of impact from changes to projects;
• Assisting IT application team in achieving quality product by identifying defects and deficiencies early and providing feedback for continuously improving the development and testing processes.
Must• Test Automation experience (unit testing, functional testing, regression testing etc.)
• 3+ years of experience in software development, testing and support with minimum 1 year in hands-on Test Automation;
• Technology knowledge and expertise in
Java Platforms and Services
Oracle Databases and SQL queries
HTTP- and REST-interfaces
• Strong experience in software development processes, models, lifecycles and methodologies, with particular emphasis on Agile/SCRUM methodology;
• Excellent skills in Test planning, designing, and test strategy/case/script creation and execution;
• Experience with integration & regressions testing and coordination with supporting systems;
• Experience with application development and multi-platform architectures;
• Knowledge of white/black box level testing, system and performance testing of applications using industry standard practices and tools;
• Experience with defect and change tracking, producing performance metrics
Nice to have• HP ALM/ QTP
• Continuous Integration: TeamCity or Jenkins
- English: Intermediate