Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
• Analyse migration solutions and identify best approach as per client limitations and requirements.
• Work in Azure DevOps to establish and maintain CI/CD/CT/CM processes.
• Develop scripts or software to aid with any of the responsibilities above.
• Client Travel - one week every two-three months, in Europe.
• Current State Analysis and Target State Analysis (technical solution)
• 8+ years hands on IT experience with a focus on the Microsoft ecosystem.
• 2+ Microsoft Azure experience as DevOps or part of Microsoft FastTrack.
• 2+ years hands on PowerShell or equivalent scripting/development experience in any non-legacy OOP language.
• 2+ years SQL experience (MsSql or Oracle)
• English spoken and written at a minimum B2 level.
• Experience leading on-site, face to face client meetings.
Hands on Requirements:
• Windows Server 2008+
• Powershell or equivalent scripting/development experience in any non-legacy OOP language.
• Azure and Azure DevOps
• TFS or GIT
Familiar with Requirements:
• DNS, LDAP, ADFS, LoadBalancing
• MSbuild, Nuget
Nice to have• Hands on C# experience
• Understanding of SDLC.
• Understanding of Agile methodologies.
• Insurance / reinsurance industry knowledge
- English: Intermediate