• Analyse migration solutions and identify best approach as per client limitations and requirements.
• Work in Azure DevOps to establish and maintain CI/CD/CT/CM processes.
• Develop scripts or software to aid with any of the responsibilities above.
• Client Travel - one week every two-three months, in Europe.
• Current State Analysis and Target State Analysis (technical solution)
• 6+ years hands on IT experience with a focus on the Microsoft ecosystem.
• 1+ years experience with SharePoint and office 365
• 2+ years Microsoft Azure experience.
• 2+ years hands on PowerShell or equivalent scripting/development experience in any non-legacy OOP language.
• English spoken and written at a minimum B2 level.
• Experience leading on-site, face to face client meetings.
Hands on Requirements:
• Windows Server 2008+
• Powershell or equivalent scripting/development experience in any non-legacy OOP language.
• Azure and Azure DevOps
Nice to have• Hands on C# experience
• Understanding of Agile methodologies.
- English: Intermediate