Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
• Standardize and maintain development and test environments.
• Establish and maintain CI/CD/CT/CM processes.
• Non-RPA Process automation (release, QA, etc)
• Develop scripts or software to aid with any of the responsibilities above.
• 4+ years hands on experience with Windows Server and the Microsoft ecosystem.
• 2+ years hands on PowerShell or equivalent scripting/development experience in any non-legacy OOP language.
• 2+ years SQL experience (MsSql or Oracle)
• 1+ years DevOps experience
• English spoken and written at a minimum B2 level.
Hands on Requirements:
• Windows Server 2012+
• Powershell or equivalent scripting/development experience in any non-legacy OOP language.
• Xml, Xslt, Xpath
• MSbuild, Nuget, Nexus or Artifactory
• Bamboo or Team City
• IIS and Apache
• TFS or GIT or Mercurial
Familiar with Requirements:
• DNS, LDAP, ADFS, LoadBalancing
Nice to have• Hands on C# experience
• Microsoft Azure and Azure DevOps
• Understanding of SDLC.
• Understanding of Agile methodologies.
• Insurance / reinsurance industry knowledge
- English: Intermediate