Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
• Reverse Engineering
• Requirements gathering and documentation
• Investigations & Research
• Impact analysis on source systems and target systems
• Current State Analysis, Target State Analysis
• Identify Use cases, validate Test cases, Support test team.
• Efficiently collaborate with different departments - software development, testing, environment etc
• Build a good relationship with business users and on-site/off-site teams.
• Risk analysis
• Client Travel
Must• 4+ years, experience as Technical Analyst.
• Proven technical experience.
• Good understanding of technical systems, websites, services, data structures, databases, etc.
• Good understanding of software application development and defect life-cycle
• Leadership, communication & collaboration skills.
• Experience working in an Agile environment.
• Understanding of Analysis methodologies and techniques.
• Experience with UML
• English spoken and written at a minimum C1 level.
• Ability to create use cases and user stories.
Nice to have• Insurance / reinsurance industry knowledge.
• Experience with Business Process Modelling & BPMN.
• Experience as a Scrum Master
• SWOT Analysis | MOST Analysis
• Six Sigma DMADV | DMAIC
• Rational Unified Process
- English: Upper-intermediate