Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
About the Project
Secured Lending is a business area where bank engages in loans to ultra-high net worth individuals and institutional investors and Orchestrade is a platform used for this purposes
Project is in Development phase with significant new features to be analysed and built.
The candidate will have a great opportunity to work in a global environment on enterprise application/ architecture. The team follows Agile Scrum as a development methodology
15 people in Zurich and Wroclaw
Main responsibilities and requirements will include:
• Produce high quality, documented C# code on project and enhancement initiatives.
• Test and report in automated/manual way your code within local/test environments
• Produce technical requirements and write code to develop and support new and existing functionalities
• Programming and delivery of solutions for different work streams executed Wroclaw CoE
Must1. Degree (Master or Bachelor) in Computer Science, Engineering or IT or similar
2. Proficient in C#, .Net, XML
3. Proficient in various protocols, like WebServices, MQ, FTP, HTTP
4. Proficient knowledge in source code control systems (like SVN/GIT).
5. Knowledge of Microsoft Server 2008 R2 and later
6. Good Knowledge of SQL
7. Team player
8. Fluent written and spoken English
As a plus
9. Experience of Agile practices and processes (e.g. SCRUM, KANBAN)
Nice to haveKnowledge and interest to take on DevOps tasks
• Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment is essential.
• Have a willingness to learn new skills and do whatever is necessary to "get the job done" attitude
• Must have attention to detail; have the ability to work independently and also as part of a group
- English: Advanced/Fluent