Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
GBSS IT provides large number of IT applications built on diverse tools and technologies to support GBSS services.
In addition various transformation and innovation initiatives within GBSS require huge involvement of GBSS IT.
GBSS IT is looking for a Business Analyst to support the strategic complex projects in requirements gathering and analysis, scope control and supporting communication and strengthen cooperation with the business entities.
Team: GBSS IT is an international team with varied interests ranging from adventure sports to performing arts, games and recreational activities. Team is located in four different countries and thanks to technology we stay connected and have a great collaboration.
The Polish branch of GBSS IT consists of 6 people. The team is equipped with complementary skills, starting with very technical ones(development, administration, security), through the business-oriented (analysis, project management), ending with architecture and strategy. As a team, we do support very open communication, readiness to help each other, knowledge sharing, self-development and after-work regular meetings with the whole GBSS Warsaw team.
The Line Manager of the Team is located in Switzerland.
Technologies used: Oracle (database), Informatica (ETL), Tableau, SQL, Unix,
Testing: in-house dev tool, data quality tool
Plan to use Spark, Kafka
Opportunities: Various transformation and innovation initiatives are going on within GBSS, that brings a lots of different, very diversified assignments. Such conditions create an opportunity to gather uniqueness experience in multinational environment, cooperating with people from the whole world to achieve success. Credit Suisse is also adopting new technologies, pretending to become a technological market leader. It may be very challenging on the one side and very experiences enriching on the other hand.
2. Facilitate the formulation of requirements by providing optimal data models, advising in data requirements specification, advising in systems architecture and designing, etc.
3. Designing and developing database structures based on the requirements.
4. Designing and developing the most optimal data flows among systems.
5. Assuring architectural consistency of the data models and interfaces across the systems
6. Support the reporting team in aligning data models and interfaces to the team's needs, support reports optimisation.
7. Support testing, test automation and data quality improvement process.
8. Support existing and new queries optimisation.
9. Support database performance improvement.
10. Support knowledge transfer and knowledge transfer documentation.
11. Follow the bank software development processes and standards
Must• experience in SQL and PL/SQL (minimum 2 years of experience in Oracle development)
• experience in requirements engineering (good to have business/system analysis experience)
• experience in data governance, data management, data structuring
• experience in Oracle database (including DDL, DML, DCL, TCL, data modelling, query optimisation, database instance tuning).
• experience in ETL processing (preferably Informatica Powercenter), interfaces designing and development, integration)
• experience in data quality (implementation of controls on the DWH level
• ability to work concurrently on a number of different topics and to be able to change focus quickly as needed.
• ability to work in a SCRUM team and focus on delivery
Nice to have1. Familiar with different types of interfaces (file transfer, queues, WebServices)
2. Familiar with processes designing and processes to systems' components mapping
3. Familiar with MS SQL database
4. Familiar with Java/.NET programming
5. Familiar with BI, BA, and Big Data concepts
- English: Advanced/Fluent