Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
The candidate will join an experienced cross-functional development Scrum team in a distributed Scrum project.
The team is responsible for requirements gathering, designing, developing, releasing and supporting a synthetic swaps system for trading Total Return Swaps, Synthetic Equity Swaps, Basket Swaps and Contracts for Difference. Project latest initiatives include extending system functionality to adjust to emerging regulatory requirements, support new products and markets, as well as improvement of system scalability and resilience, migration to new technologies.
The system is based on Tomcat backed by Oracle 11g database. WebServices are used for communication between a server and a GUI written in C#.
- gathering requirements (communication with business users, product owners, system experts, direct system analysis)
- preparation of requirements specifications (documents, JIRA descriptions, schemas, use-case scenarios)
- creation of acceptance criteria for user-stories and tasks
- assisting users in user-acceptance testing
- hold presentations (PBR sessions) for the dev team to present new requirements
- work closely with development and QA teams during development and testing phases
- to have minimum 2 years of experience as a BA, or similar role, assuming requirements gathering
- to be familiar with AGILE practices and common development life cycle
- to have experience working closely with development team
- to have advanced English (written and spoken)
- to have experience of direct verbal and written communication with English speaking customers
- to have basic knowledge in finance domain
- to have basic SQL experience
Nice to haveNice to have:
- experience in Investment Banking (stocks and derivatives markets) is a big plus
- English: Advanced/Fluent