The project goal is developing and continually evolving the firm’s core infrastructure platform. The team works jointly with Portfolio Managers, Trading, and Operations on a strategic rebuild of the trading platform moving to low latency, microservices-based, highly scalable, distributed architecture empowered with top in class open source and commercial solutions and technologies.
Our team builds the next generation of trading applications and tools, including systematic and quantitative trading.
One of the re-built systems is a multi-asset trading front-office application used by the desk traders and portfolio managers for Equity/Futures/Options/UST order origination, monitoring and administration. The application provides complex and comprehensive UI with vast capabilities.
To verify the solution there is a need to build and constantly evolve and maintain a complex test automation framework for back-end and UI testing.
• Build a test automation framework based on Java and TestLeft
• Defining and elaborating architecture for the test automation framework
• Developing test automation framework components
• Managing and executing the automation test suites
• Building new automated test cases
• Building and maintaining QA environments for test execution
MustMust have :
• Java programming skills
• Linux proficiency, shell scripting
• Experience in QA, including test automation (Java)
• English language proficiency with good communication skills
Nice to have• Python skills would be a plus
• Working experience in Investment Banking domain, preferably front-office applications for trading
- English: Intermediate
More job opportunities in QA automation
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Send to a friend|
|QA automation||Senior QA Embedded||Moscow, RU|
|QA automation||QA Automation engineer||Moscow, RU|
|QA automation||Senior QA Engineer (with Investment Banking/Market Data experience)||Moscow, RU|
|QA automation||Automation QA Engineer||Moscow, RU|
|QA automation||Hot Senior QA Engineer||Moscow, RU|