Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
To enable and control trading teams, we seeking leading talent to evolve and scale offerings.
• Testing trading back testing system: new functionality, regression testing, as well as non-functional tests such as performance, capacity, reliability
• Managing and executing automation regression suite
• Building new automated test cases
• Building and maintaining QA environments for test execution
MustMust have :
• Java programming skills
• Linux proficiency, shell scripting
• Experience in QA, including test automation (Java)
• English language proficiency with good communication skills
Nice to have• Financial domain experience
- English: Intermediate