Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Platform Engineer, Glendale, US, California
● Writing scalable, robust, testable, efficient, and easily maintainable code
● Translating business requirements into stable, working, high-performance software
● Playing a key role in architectural and design decisions, building toward an efficient micro-service oriented design with an emphasis on security.
● Application development with a focus on continuous delivery and deployment, automation and cloud-native infrastructure
Must● Strong knowledge of security & authentication patterns (OAuth, JWT, etc)
● Strong knowledge of Go programming paradigms, constructs, and idioms
● Strong knowledge of RESTful API architecture
● Strong knowledge of Docker and containerization in a micro-service oriented environment
● General understanding of both relational and non-relational databases, with the ability to both design and utilize them
● Functional understanding of Go's concurrency methodologies
● Experience with the full suite of Go frameworks and tools, such as:
○ Dependency management tools: Godep, glide, etc.
○ Go's templating language
○ Router frameworks, such as Go Chi and Gorilla Mux
● Ability to write clean and effective Godoc comments
● Familiarity with git and git-flow
Nice to haveany
- English: Advanced/Fluent