Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
• Provide thought-leadership to client across business and technical project dimensions solving complex business requirements
• Develops and demonstrates an advanced knowledge of the PRPC Architecture and all PRPC design and implementation features
• Works in conjunction with Program Manager to size, manage scope and risk
• Accountable for ensuring the business and technical architecture of the delivered solution matches customer technical and functional requirements, and commits to Customer Success (realization of business benefit)
• Participates in the development of additional consulting opportunities within the customer base
MustPega CSSA/CLSA Certification
• 5 years of IT experience with n-tier, database and client server design/development 3+ years' experience in design and implementation of PRPC-based solutions, including leadership role in design to develop shared/reusable enterprise rules and workflow components within Pega Process Rules Commander.
• Pega PRPC 7.x experience is required
• Strong experience scoping, planning and delivering projects using iterative software development lifecycles over multiple release cycles
• Previous experience as a lead architect on multiple large-scale product or enterprise designs
• Expertise and good understanding of Relational Database Management Systems including architecting and designing for performance and scalability and working with Object to Relational Mapping schemes for distributed data access
• Solid fundamentals in Core Java & Object Oriented concepts
• Experience in Web technologies including Servlets, JSP, and XML. Should have hands on experience in developing web applications.
• Excellent skills in any of the RDBMS tools like Oracle, MSSQL, DB2 or Sybase. Should be proficient in SQL commands
• Experience in client side technologies like HTML, Java Script, CSS
• Experience working with any of the Servlet containers or Enterprise containers like Jakarta tomcat, BEA Weblogic, IBM Web Sphereor JBOSS. Should have knowledge in using any of the mentioned servers like deployment, configuring & troubleshooting
• Knowledge in web services, JMS, Middleware tools (like Web Methods, Vitria), Web frameworks (like Struts, Spring), Design Patterns (like MVC I, MVC II etc).
• Knowledge of components for enterprise architecture like enterprise beans is a plus
Nice to have...
- English: Intermediate