Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
This is a multi-year initiative where different projects run in concurrence under the program’s variety milestones. These streams include new product initiatives, new binary roll-outs and regulatory compliances.
We will have key roles in projects such as managing the scope, design and delivering requirements from front to back office with Luxoft Excelian.
We are looking for talented and ambitious people. The roles are in the respective Functional, Test Management, Development, Test Support, Environment Management and Release teams. These units will collectively undertake scoping, design, building, testing and implementation phases to deliver the variety program milestones.
- 6-10 years' experience with Murex
- Must have strong personality, logical and analytical skills
- Be detailed-oriented, a quick learner and self-starter
- Possess good verbal and written communication skills
- Must have strong organization skills
- Knowledge in SQL (Oracle and/or Sybase)
- Knowledge in scripting (Bash, Korn, Python)
- Knowledge in Linux Redhat
Must- Deliver cloud&dev ops solutions to client
- Migrate on Premise Murex setup to cloud setup (Dev, Int, Prod, DR)
- Enable Continuos Integration, Continuos Delivery and Continuos Testing
- Manage day-to-day assigned project tasks to complete various deliverables
- Perform various levels of testing for assigned deliverables as well as participate in formal release cycles (SIT/UAT)
Nice to have- BS or higher degree in Information Systems or equivalent
- Certificates for Amazon Web Services and/or Mircrosoft Azure
- Exposure to state-of.-the-art DevOps/Cloud Tools (Jenkins, Git, Terraform, Ansible, Sonarqube, Checkmarx, Owasp, Junit)
- Good working experience in BO, Processing, FO, and Financial Reporting domains
- Strong understanding of System (Murex) end-to-end functionality
- Strong understanding of Trades Life Cycle Management
- Implementations and upgrades: MXpress; FEM migrations experience
- Strong product knowledge in IRD, CRD, COM, EQD, FXD, FXMM
- Strong understanding on P&L concept overall and its components
- Good understanding and some experience in Market Data, Curve structure, and Trade Life Cycle
- MXplus updates and MX.3 main-branch upgrades
- Test management; Test Scenarios; Test Cases like MXTEST
- English: Upper-intermediate
- German: Upper-intermediate