Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
From the outset, Excelian sought to be known for its excellence: we offered the unique and valuable combination of strong business knowledge, profound understanding of package solutions, in particular Murex, Calypso and Openlink, and high-level technical expertise - all delivered professionally and ethically alongside a top-quality consultative service.
The package solutions business is also complimented by our Technical Consulting Practice specialising in the bespoke build of trading and risk management systems using Java, C# and .Net, High Performing Computing, Cloud and Big Data technology.
In February 2015, Excelian was acquired by the Luxoft Group, a global provider of software development services and innovative IT solutions. We are listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE:LXFT) and currently have some 10,000 employees working from 25 international offices around the globe.
The combination of Excelian's consulting capabilities and Luxoft's software engineering services coupled with the deep technical expertise and domain knowledge of both companies has created a "one-stop-shop" for information technology services, including system integration, technical consulting, development, maintenance and support in the financial securities and commodities markets.
Our core expertise lie within the Capital Markets sector, where we specialise in strategic advisory, project delivery and managed services of third party trading and risk management systems, in particular Murex, Calypso and Openlink.
We are looking to expand our Vendor Solutions capability to include WallStreet thought leadership and delivery as a capability. Clients come to us for SME knowledge across trading architectures, system selection, best practice project methodologies delivered in partnership with the vendors and Excelian's own products to accelerate project delivery.
We offer our staff an interesting career with a huge emphasis on both learning and real delivery. Opportunities are readily available for those looking to extend their technical or business knowledge, gain commercial involvement in consultancy, lead client relationships and manage delivery teams.
We are the best at what we do and want to find business technology consultants to help us continue to grow and make a difference to our market and clients.
Our client is looking for a delivery partner to help them on a number of engagements including the continuous improvement of their WallStreet asset including regulatory, digital, upgrade programs of work. This role will be with the WallStreet Enhancements Team working on their front-to-back (front-office, back-office, finance and risk) platform
This role will require day to day communication (written and verbal) with the on-site team
As the team is small and agile it will require techno-functional FX expert
Strong configuration of financial products (FX)
Training/guidance to on-shore and offshore Excelian FX team
Analysis of client's requirements and assistance on implementing new WSS functionality. This will include working with the client to elicit requirements and document user stories in true agile development fashion
Providing clear estimates of each required item of work by working closely with the various development teams impacted.
Assist client in reporting and designing of standard and custom reports
Training/guidance to offshore Excelian WSS team
Documenting Business Requirements and Usecases for Developers and tester
Documenting errors and self-identified risks in the FX system
Must- Prior experience working with a vendor FX system implementation (front-2-back including finance and risk);
- 5+ years of industry experience, in either a relevant Consultancy role or with Tier 1/2 investment bank (on-shore or offshore);
- Experience of data analysis and mapping should be shown;
- Past experience of eliciting user requirements, creating user epics/documenting user stories in an Agile fashion using JIRA will need to be demonstrated;
- Excellent verbal and written English communications skills must be demonstrated;
- Good FX product knowledge is required - forwards, swaps, money markets;
- Good understanding of back office FX confirmation and settlement process;
- Good understanding of front office FX trade origination and risk management;
- Maintains a sense of urgency and ability to prioritise / multi-task to deliver business value and meet project objectives;
- Experience of integration with WallStreet FX system - desirable
- Experience of configuration of WallStreet FX reports - desirable
- PL/SQL data mining (preferred)
- Prior experience of WallStreet FX implementation (upgrade, migration) - desirable
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Strong problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Willing to propose and implement new ideas
Nice to have---
- English: Intermediate