This is a multi-year initiative where different projects run in concurrence under the program’s variety milestones. These streams include new product initiatives, new entity roll-outs and regulatory compliances.
We will have key roles in projects such as managing the scope, design and delivering requirements from front to back office with Excelian.
We are looking for talented and ambitious people. The roles are in the respective Functional, Test Management, Development, Test Support, Environment Management and Release teams. These units will collectively undertake scoping, design, building, testing and implementation phases to deliver the variety program milestones.
Opportunities are across Singapore, Malaysia, Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong and various other locations.
Bank is looking for an experienced consultant to support the bank's treasury division for the business in Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, China and its overseas branches across the globe.
1. Analysis & Documentation of user requirements and transpose into Functional Specifications
2. Key liaison with Back Office and Operations user base, and primary interface between Business and IT with respect to Murex
3. Validation of user requirements with the vendor
4. Configure the application as part of implementation
5. Assist in creation of test plan, test cases and test scripts for all test phases of a project
6. Perform System Testing & assist with UAT
7. Assist with data migration exercises from existing application to Murex during initial project phases
8. Follow up with vendor support as and when necessary to resolve bugs, issues
9. Design & Build on-screen/ad-hoc reports requested by users
10. Act as the subject matter expert for Murex suite of tools used within Front Office and ensuring that all functionality of the product are installed and leveraged to its best capability within the group
12. Contribute to the User Training activities, through one-to-one discussion, preparation of user training guides & presentations
MustMandatory skills / desired experience :
1) Good understanding of Back Office functionality : Trade Event, confirmation, settlelment, fixing, netting, SSI, OSP, Swift msg, etc...
2) Exposure to Accounting for Trade & position configuration.
3) Understanding of Financial Markets, Treasury and related Asset-classes
4) Good communication and stake holder management skills
• Experience working with MUREX
Nice to haveDesirable
1) Implementation knowledge in Murex - Versions 2.11 or 3.1
2) Murex Post Trade Workflows processing and Accounting Module
- English: Intermediate