Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
As a Senior Data Solutions Analyst based in Los Angeles, you will serve as an investment management data expert. You will provide direction to Analysts and Associates and assist them in completing their assignments. You will participate in the training and development of other associates and serve as a positive role model and mentor.
• Evaluate new and alternative data sources and new integration techniques
• Contribute to data models and designs for the data warehouse
• Work with complex data structures and provide innovative ways to a solution for complex data delivery requirements
• Prototype complex reporting and/or data visualization solutions in partnership with IT and other business units
• Establish standards for documentation and ensure your team adheres to those standards
• Influence and develop a thorough understanding of standards and best practices used by your team
Must• 5+ years of experience with business intelligence, analytics, reporting, and data transformation
• Demonstrated experience in translating unstructured business problems into clearly defined requirements framework
• Bachelor's degree required
• Advanced knowledge of SQL
• Advanced knowledge technical and functional designs for databases, ETL, data warehousing, and reporting
• Advanced knowledge scripting tools for automation such as R, Python, Alteryx, etc.
• Advanced knowledge with reporting/data visualization tools such as Tableau, SSRS, etc.
- English: Advanced/Fluent