Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
• Applies specifications, user guides, use cases, comparable products, and previous known bugs to create and maintain test plans, test designs, and test cases.
• Performs manual and automated software testing. Performs session-based exploratory testing.
• Identifies software issues and transfers problem issues into the issue tracking system with supporting log files and data.
• Verifies the fixes for the software issues.
• Records, processes, and analyzes data with PC based tools and test instrumentation.
• Documents testing and creates test reports.
• Coordinates with different departments domestically and internationally
• Participates in requirements reviews, design reviews, and other activities in the framework of an Agile/Scrum development process.
• Provides technical support for the resolution of various customer and interdepartmental issues on an as needed basis.
• English very good (spoken and written).
Must• At least 1 year creating and executing test cases
• Working knowledge of functional and non-functional software testing, the software test life cycle, and various test design methodologies (function, performance, stress, load, risk-based, scenario etc.).
• Bug tracking tools (Elvis, Bugzilla etc.).
• Test management tools (Configuration Management tools like Perforce, TMS)
• Working knowledge of Jira, Confluence, versioning systems (or equivalent tools).
• Working knowledge of computer hardware and networking.
• At least one year in a product engineering or test engineering role in an embedded environment, preferably in automotive or telecom.
• Experience in defect management.
• Good soft skills in team leadership, coordination, communication.
• Working knowledge of technology, tools, and test methods in one or more of the following domains (Radio, Media, Navigation, Bluetooth, Voice recognition, Vehicle networking, Diagnosis, Connectivity).
• Strong attention to detail.
• Exemplary verbal and written communication skills (English).
• Creative problem-solver capable of creating and reproducing interesting software bugs.
Nice to haveVehicle networking experience (CAN, MOST).
ISTQB Foundation Level certification or equivalent
Working knowledge of shell scripting (working knowledge of multiple scripting languages).
- English: Upper-intermediate
More job opportunities in QA manual
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Send to a friend|
|QA manual||Linux QA engineer||Bucharest, RO|
|QA manual||Junior/Regular test engineer for automotive project||Bucharest, RO|
|QA manual||Junior QA with networking and preferably scripting||Bucharest, RO|
|QA manual||DWH/ETL/BI/SQL QA Analyst||Bucharest, RO|
|QA manual||QA engineer||Bucharest, RO|
|QA manual||Regular+/Senior QA Engineer - Core router & Next Generation firewall testing||Bucharest, RO|
|QA manual||QA Engineer||Bucharest, RO|
|QA manual||Test Engineer for Automotive project||Bucharest, RO|