Technically solution consists of two main components:
1. Metadata configurator. Analysts use it to prepare metadata that Operational application works on top of. Allows for customization of business processes and rules 2. Operational application. Operations analysts' main tool, onboarding requests live here.
Applications built with Java8/Kotlin, Activiti, JBoss Drools, Spring, Mongo DB, Hazelcast, Vaadin on UI in main components, React/Redux in auxiliary components. Auxiliary components cover various business cases: reporting, client facing applications, operational dashboards, request processing prioritization and many more.
- Design and implement test scenarios for the QA automation process;
- Perform manual testing (for cases where automated testing is not possible);
- Prioritize test cases based on the risk analysis;
- Perform requirements validation;
- Estimate testing efforts;
- Maintain testing documentation and reports;
- Write UI tests with Selenium, review integration tests in Java/Kotlin;
As a Senior QA you will be a main point of contact for all the QA related activities and drive the QA process for the team.
Must- Strong knowledge of test design;
- Good problem investigation skills;
- Knowledge of software testing principles and concepts;
- Previous experience with automated testing of frontend or/and backend and APIs;
- Basic hands-on coding experience in Java (or other high-level language);
Nice to haveExperience with Kotlin/Groovy;
- Good command of written (and preferably spoken) English;
- Banking domain;
- ISTQB Certification (foundation level);
- Positive attitude.
- English: Pre-intermediate