Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
About the Project
The Virtual Development Platform (VDP) is an advanced development in testing and validation domain. VDP is as an evolving system, ultimately providing users of this system single point access to orchestration of development environment.
VDP evolves from VDP Proof of Concept (POC) study to VDP Now desktop and network solutions and then to Cloud-based, distributed VDP Enterprise suite.
Users of VDP Now will have the ability to remotely access test kits as well as communicate with new and existing tools in the customer's Software Development Ecosystem right from their web browser.
VDP Enterprise will provide users the ability to remotely access real vehicle hardware as well as cloud-based ECU simulations, efficiently automate engineering tasks, and aggregate, review and export critical vehicle data.
VDP platform development is complex engineering program, which consist of several concurrent project streams.
Project includes 3 offshore teams + 1 onsite team: all together must achieve synergy to create stable high quality product.
Program includes variety of technologies starting from HW design up to cloud architecture.
Developers which join the team will face necessity to interact with different technological stacks: MEAN, C/C++ Enbedded, Cyber Security in Automotive, IoT, HW Desing, UI/UX
• Code, debug, document, and maintain portions of software.
• Perform unit and integration testing.
• Participate in peer code and design reviews.
• Participate in estimation and planning sessions.
• Contribute to development of technical project documentation and user documentation.
• Provide assistance to test engineers and support personnel in solving technical issues of software installation and its operation.
• Participate in conference calls and face-to-face meetings with the Customer and Customer partners.
• Comply with the best engineering practices, the technical standards and the quality criteria set forth on the project.
• Report status and progress according to the project rules.
• Spot current deficiencies in the development process, adopted procedures and engineering practices, environment configurations, etc., and suggest improvements.
• Escalate technical issues to the Architect, Team Lead and Project Manager.
• Improve your qualification within the areas of expertise at various training courses, seminars and/or other educational organizations
• 5+ years of commercial experience in C/C++
• Knowledge of Linux development: IPC; multithreading; commonly used libraries and interfaces such as STL, boost; TCP/IP networking
• Experience with unit-testing and mock frameworks
• 1+ years of experience with Git, GitHub, and/or Jenkins
• Initiative, proactive and result oriented.
• Good team player.
• Dedicated and keen on keeping the commitments.
• Thorough and accurate.
• Takes a lot of professional pride in their work.
• Constantly striving for high-quality solutions.
• Bachelor's / Master's degree in computer science / software engineering or related field
Nice to have* 1+ years of experience with Python
* Knowing of the image processing algorithms
* Understanding of the text recognition principles
* Practical experience in image processing projects in automotive domain
* Experience leading small technical teams
- English: Upper-intermediate
- English: Intermediate
More job opportunities in C/C++
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Send to a friend|
|C/C++||Regular Embedded C/C++ Developer M||Kiev, UA|
|C/C++||Embedded C/C++ Tech Lead||Kiev, UA|
|C/C++||Embedded SW Tech Lead||Kiev, UA|
|C/C++||Hot Regular C++ Developer||Kiev, UA|
|C/C++||Hot Senior Developer (C/C++)||Kiev, UA|
|C/C++||Hot Senior C++ Developer||Kiev, UA|
|C/C++||Hot Senior Qt/C++ developer for HMI||Kiev, UA|
|C/C++||Hot Senior C++ GPU Developer||Kiev, UA|