Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
- Preparation of deployment and configuration scripts within the delivery channel including Production
- Performance engineering
- Troubleshooting of environment and deployment issues
- User access, security, and data encryption aspects
- Evaluation of new technology components and methodologies as they relate to web services - R&D
- Keen and enthusiastic learner with an ability to work within an agile work environment.
- Exposure to ASP .Net development with MVC framework experience
- Hands on experience in Distributed version control systems like Git Hub, BitBucket or similar is mandatory.
- Experience in React and Redux is a plus.
- Financial Services experience (especially Capital Markets)
- Experience in CI/CD tools like Team City, Jenkins or the likes is a plus.
- Experience in Application Monitoring Tools like splunk or similar is a plus.
- English: Advanced/Fluent
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Send to a friend|