Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Currently we are looking for Account Director (AD) who will grow business with a Global Automotive TIER-1 (Customer). In this role you will cover all account & sales activities and will work closely with other senior members of the Automotive management team, from service delivery, product development and marketing.
• AD ensures the Account performance and development by leadership, guidance, goals setting and control Delivery / Business Development and Engagement Managers of the Account.
• AD is responsible for all high level projects organization activities (planning, staffing, budgeting and control) fulfilled for the Customer.
• Analyzes industry trends, sales channels, competition.
• Negotiates new opportunities and business cases/ delivery goals/ budgets with the Customer.
• Plays an active role in mentoring, conflicts resolution, staff motivation, defining objectives and performance goals.
• AD translates and clarifies company goals and strategy to projects level.
• Reporting to Sr. Vice President, Sales & Account Management Automotive.
Must• Education: A degree in Computer Science / Electronics / Mechanical or Electrical (MBA is a plus)
• 6+ years of experience in Automotive domain at Account Director position, preferably in IT service companies.
• Good understanding of Automotive industry ecosystem and having a good Automotive network in Detroit area.
• Extensive experience of selling SW development services with focus on Digital Cockpit, ADAS/AD, Connected Mobility etc.
• Working knowledge of modern Automotive technologies and ability to bring in-tech thought leadership
• Should be strategic in large account management activities and have good execution experience, ability of scaling to multi-million business.
• Ability to build and maintain executive-level client relationships in complex hierarchical corporate environment
• Experience of working in multi-cultural international environment
• Articulate, excellent presentation and communication skills as well as strong influencing and negotiation skills to drive results
• Good German and English
• Willing to travel.
Nice to have-
- English: Advanced/Fluent