Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
The leader in critical information, analytics and expertise to forge solutions for the major industries and markets that shape today's business landscape. Customers around the world rely on its solutions to address strategic and operational challenges.
With a headquarter in London and having offices in 24 countries, client works with about 50000 customers that coving most of the Fortune.
We have multiple projects where Luxoft experts are resolving business cases in finance, energy, data management, etc.
Diverse domains require an ability to think of applying cutting-edge technologies for the sake of resolving business challenges. Our portfolio includes common techs such as .NET, Java 8, AngularJS as well as BigData, Scala, Spark, Hadoop, Angular, and React.
Being a part of our team means to have a bright view on different domains in close collaboration with multicultural colleagues and business representatives from the USA, the UK, Asia, etc.
Joining the team you would become an influencer on Financial Market and particularly Regulatory and Compliance. The stream is composed of more than 8 projects that intend to help major players in finance to stick to regulatory requirements. Projects are used across the world and are recognized as the best solutions for risk management, document negotiation, outreach tools, etc.
We are glad to work shoulder to shoulder with developers and business representatives from Europe, Asia and North America. In diversity we find clues that resolve most challenging business needs.
Having thoughts of business needs, we keep an eye on technology progress as well and try to sharpen our skills there pushing most cutting-edge things.
- Investigations, Research
- Architecture definition
- Development activities
- Unit and integration testing
- Training and coaching team members
• Fluent or upper intermediate English to work with English speaking customer
• 7+ years of IT Experience
• AngularJS / Angular experience is a must, 2+ years of experience
• Attitude towards removing impediments on the way to a successful delivery (being able to communicate with business representatives on their own clarifing requirements; conduct technical sessions with internal and external teams; etc.)
Nice to haveHighly desirable
• Strong experience of SOA and/or REST desirable
• Strong Knowledge of the HTTP protocol and application layers
• Real world experience with environments and tools like Apache, Eclipse, Maven, GIT, SVN, Jenkins, Webstorm
• Has real world experience with UI development in a UX design/process setting
• Experience working collaboratively with geographically distributed teams to achieve project plan deliverables and exceed client expectations
- English: Upper-intermediate
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Send to a friend|