Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
In this project you'll be working on a platform that has enrolled over 5 million people in health insurance coverage, works with +180 health insurance companies, offers more than 10,000 health insurance products online and has been pionir in the industry, being the first Internet-based sale of a health insurance policy in the United States.
Join us connecting millions to quality health insurance.
Execute test cases through manual/automation testing and uncover defects.
Follow up and ensure defects are reported and escalated and resolved appropriately.
Develop automation test coverage using scripting and programming languages.
Design and execute web application performance test cases.
Participate in scrum team grooming and planning, identify testing work plan and vocalize risks.
Work closely with Product Management, UX Designers and Engineering to provide inputs on testing approaches and feasibility.
Actively participate on site release testing and coordination.
Must- BS in Computer Science or similar field.
- 4+ years of industry software QA experience, on various QA testing methodologies and tools.
- Ability to design and execute test cases and report results, collect metrics on test execution, create and manage testing schedules, and communicate testing progress.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum practices and an understanding of test role/responsibility under Agile development environment.
- Expertise testing web applications (functional, usability, interface, performance, etc.)
- Experience with e-commerce website testing
- English: Advanced/Fluent