Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Technical Project Manager, Guadalajara, MX
In this project you'll be working on a platform that has enrolled over 5 million people in health insurance coverage, works with +180 health insurance companies, offers more than 10,000 health insurance products online and has been pionir in the industry, being the first Internet-based sale of a health insurance policy in the United States.
Join us connecting millions to quality health insurance.
Collaborate closely with the Business and Product owners in facilitating the definition of requirements and user stories.
Create and maintain a project plan including scope, timelines, and resources/budget for each project and be able to hold the teams accountable to that plan.
Facilitate cross-team reviews of key deliverables including Data Requirements, Technical Architecture & Design, Impact Analysis & Dependency Matrix, Implementation Demos, Integrated Test Plans, Release Checklists, Patch Requests, etc.
Identify key issues and risks, and come up with suitable mitigation plans to resolve those issues and unblock the teams.
Maintain various tools, reports, and documentation for the teams - Scrum boards, Wiki/SharePoint spaces, Capitalization and Accrual reports, Resource Allocation, etc.
Must- BS/MS degree in Math & Computer Science/Engineering or related fields
- 4+ years of hands-on experience in product development projects and/or IT infrastructure projects (eCommerce sites, CRM/enterprise systems, call center systems, cloud-based applications, etc.)
- 3+ years of Agile experience in Scrum and Kanban frameworks.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to bring structure to a very ambiguous environment.
- High degree of initiative, momentum, and sense of urgency.
- Ability to work collaboratively and lead the teams by influence.
Nice to have- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- English: Advanced/Fluent