Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Regular duties will center around working on the CI side of the core banking systems.
The project allows dealing with complex enterprise level applications and big data, in a SOA and MicroServices architecture.
IB and Financial knowledge are not a requirement.
• Work together with DEV and QA teams to reduce development time and TTL.
• Identify, propose and carry out improvements to existing CI ecosystem.
• Identify automation opportunities for Test improvements, part of the QA process.
• Assume a Tech Lead position for various Infrastructure and Automation projects:
• Windows Server Migration Projects
• Active Directory Migration Projects
• Process Automation Projects (non RPA)
• Work with BA to estimate time and cost per project and requirements.
• Take part in architectural discussions and decisions.
• Work with Product Owners to define project plans.
• Ensure projects follow the provided estimations and do not deviate from the plan.
• Provide project status and ensure Risk is managed.
• Identify when and where to develop software to aid with any of the responsibilities above.
• Develop scripts and/or software to aid with any of the responsibilities above.
Must• At least 5 years hands on experience with Windows and the Microsoft ecosystem.
• Server: Windows Server 2008, 2012
• Web Server: IIS
• At least 5 years hands on .Net experience as a developer:
• At least 3 years SQL experience:
• At least 2 years DevOps experience:
• Markup: Xml, Xslt, Xpath
• Build: MSbuild, Nuget
• CI: TeamCity or similar
• English spoken and written at a minimum B2 level.
• Familiar with version control (SVN & GIT)
• Familiar with DNS, LDAP, LoadBalancing
• Familiar with Software Engineering best practices.
• Familiar with Designing or testing software applications.
Nice to have• Familiarity Architecture frameworks and concepts
• SOA, Microservices, REST
• Enterprise integration patterns
• Viewpoints & Perspectives
• Understanding of SDLC.
• Understanding of Agile methodologies.
• Familiarity with ITIL
• Familiarity with Rest Json
• Familiarity with Puppet, Maven, NAnt. Nexus, Artifactory, AppDynamics
• IB and Financial knowledge
- English: Intermediate