Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
• Maintain and develop expert knowledge of industry best practices
• Ability to apply key concepts and techniques in the design and building of components of a multi-process application
MustSkills and Experience
• At least 1 cycle of PRPC implementation experience
• 3-5 years of hands-on experience in PRPC (Pega) Integration with other systems and databases.
• Strong communication and presentation skills Primary Skills (Must have)
• Good understanding PPRC properties, types and relevance
• Understand the decision types and decision rules in PRPC
• Possesses good knowledge on PRPC construction and debugging tools such as tracer utility, clipboard, app accelerators, documentation tools, expression builders and form builders
• Sound understanding of user interfaces both PRPC out of the box and generic .
• Good understating of PRPC flows, interpretation of flow shapes, SLAs, tickets, interpretation of complex flow shapes for business scenarios, activities, activity step methods, OOTB activities
•Good handle on correspondence and reporting features in PRPC .
•Knowledge of any other BPM Tool or other Pega products such as NBAM and Openspan is desirable
Nice to have• Communications, UI / UX
• Good Java and / or SQL experience
• CSSA Certified
- English: Intermediate