Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
There are two core focus areas to this role:
1. You will be a program and content steward for OEM Solutions online across the client's websites for OEM Solutions Globally (NA, Canada, LaTam, Europe, Middle-East and Africa (EMEA), APJ & China business). The web environment is global and runs on industry-leading Adobe Marketing Cloud solutions. You should also have a level of Content Management and web development / implementation. You should be able to project the publication of net new & existing content activating these globally ensuring it is initiated across our OEM & IoT Sites currently-66 websites (currently in 6 languages in EMEA, 3 in APJC, 1 LATAM).
2. You will focus in delivery and communication of specified client's OEM & IOT Solutions digital programs such as webinars, content development & management on dellemc.com environment, and reporting of this type of programs as an example, tracking the programs and communicating on same.
This role works under oversight of locally-based Digital Operations Manager and will report into Head of Digital Global for OEM.
- You must be great at project management, skilled at communications and articulating latest updates to key stakeholders and management.
- Web development skills will be crucial.
- We would love your assist in the management of OEM & IoT Webinar program, on industry-leading BrightTalk platform and gated front end DellEMC.com forms, embedded into dellemc.com websites across regions (EMEA, Americas, APJ & China).
- Creation of marketing communication assets supporting programs delivery, such as contributing to email, presentations and reports ensuring the accurate representation of the OEM and IoT point of view into the business and watching out for opportunities to spread the internal awareness of our business online at key points e.g. Server and Storage pages creating linkages to OEM Solutions equivalent zones. Liaison and communication with multiple stakeholders and business owners across parallel programs (OEM PG, OEM Campaign managers & OEM Social) to bring content to life online.
- Involvement in and management of content publishing and pre-publishing quality assurance (technical QA). Coordinate across the global web specialist teams to ensure alignment and buy in. Ensure global web teams are looped in to support where possible, and manage.
- Reporting across the programs working with analytics team and global campaign owners on key priorities and roadmaps.
- Be a problem solver. Listen and collaborate to understand challenges, and work cross-functionally to find solutions
- Monitor our online performance like a hawk keeping close attention to our core KPIs: create and manage an online dashboard for OEM Solutions which uses online insights to create new opportunities for online lead gen and optimization.
- Ability to build web applications with standards compliant HTML5 and CSS. Use CSS to build unique responsive frontend designs across screen sizes
- Integrate with backend services, APIs, and other 3rd party solutions to populate content and data.
- Work within a CMS solution or other platforms that might drive web applications
- Collaborate with other members in the Dell EMC OEM & IoT and the local Dell EMC EMEA Digital Operations team (e.g. Digital Operations Manager, Content Management Specialist, Designer)
Must- BSc, BBA or equivalent in technology, software development, project management or other areas relevant to this role.
- 3 - 5+ years of experience in digital project and program management
- 3 - 5+ years of experience and understanding of web publishing and development operations.
- Proven project management and delivery of web/digital services in a multi-stakeholder, multi-program environment (ideally global/regional). Consultative / agency background a plus (customer focus/service delivery mentality)
- Experience in web content management systems and operations (e.g. Adobe Experience Manager, Sitecore, blog platforms such as WordPress)
- Passion for front end development, and keeps up with the latest updates, releases, and trends across the field. Enjoys being part of the web development community
- Excellent debugging and problem solving skills
- Fluent English + other languages a plus
- Self-starter, can-do mentality, outcome-orientated, great at project management
- Attention to detail, follow-through
- Collaborative, team mentality with ability to create global relationships
- Continuous learning and improvement mentality
Nice to have- Experience in webinar platforms (Note; they can learn on job)
- A solid understanding of cross-browser/platform issues and code solutions
- Experience in digital assets development, e.g. emails, banners, presentations, reports
- Experience in web analytics and reporting a plus
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) experience a plus
- Involvement in Paid Digital Media campaigns and operations a plus
- Familiar with Photoshop and/or Sketch
- English: Advanced/Fluent