Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
• Maintain and enhance existing products, working to the company's development standards.
• Fix defects found by the Quality Assurance (QA) department. Fix critical defects found by client.
• Add new features as defined in the requirements document published by the product manager or business analyst.
• Quality check and code review other team member's code and specifications prior to release.
• Provide internal and external development support. Questions can arise from internal or external sources, you are required to provide a reasonable amount of support for all queries.
• Opportunity to work closely with technical and business partners across the globe.
• Responsible for application design, development and delivery and post production support.
• Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
• Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
• Confident technical coach, ensuring team members are able to complete their role to the best of their ability.
• You'll collaborate with leadership, key stakeholders on a regular basis
• Work will be focused on the following Technology stack:
o TSQL (SQL Server)
MustEssential Skills & Experience:
• At least 5 years of application development experience
• Strong technical knowledge 3+ years of experience in Microsoft .NET framework, C#, ASP.NET and WCF.
• Knowledge on SQL Server, SSIS is a plus
• Knowledge on asp.net Web api is a plus
• Strong OOP and .NET design fundamentals
• Experience of working in geographically distributed and culturally diverse work-groups with strong team play and collaborative skills
• Experience with projects in multiple technologies and functions.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proven experience in building scalable and robust applications
• Can-do attitude, committed
• Good communication and negotiation skills
• High level of attention to detail - someone who takes pride in delivering a high quality robust product, providing multiple clients with business value, rather than focusing on R&D
• Enthusiastic approach to self-development
Nice to haveDesirable Skills & Experience:
• Deep functional knowledge and hands on experience with web services & server side programming
• Strong knowledge of MSSQLSERVER 2008/2016, SSIS, SSRS
• Experience working on Dockers, Kubernetes, AWS
• Experience BPM/Workflow , ESB platforms a plus
• Experience in Web security design
• Knowledge working in Financial industry
• Experience working with diverse technical teams
• Exposure to Agile / SCRUM methodologies
• Excellent written and communication skills
- English: Upper-intermediate