Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Luxoft Automotive is working with a customer base of major German and international premium OEMs, Tier1 suppliers and globally leading technology companies. To be successful in the mobility revolution, Luxoft collaborates with customers in setting up successful program organizations for large-scale automotive software projects delivering Telematics and Diagnostics solutions. Applying modern technologies as well as a strong emphasis on agile methodology and agile leadership on a large scale, this position will be part of the leadership team in Luxoft's setup in Kiev.
The Connected Mobility practice as part of Luxoft automotive delivers broad range of services around car connectivity, providing solutions from telematics to Internet of Things (IoT) integration and an embedded web browser. We also help integrate smart devices with the car, including Android Auto, Apple CarPlay, SmartDeviceLink, MirrorLink and Miracast platforms. We apply world-leading technology to the benefit of our automotive customers and execute large-scale software projects based on proven methodology and a committed team. As cars are becoming more autonomous, we focus on blending digital and physical user experience on the interior, implementing the way people interact and work with their future cars.
• Within your responsibility, you drive multiple programs and take ownership of all delivery aspects.
• You lead, orchestrate, mentor and motivate Program Managers via goals and implement delivery structures to enable high-quality deliveries and reliable processes
• You engage with customers to strategize as well as to support potential program escalations
• You have a knack for identifying new business opportunities starting from existing programs
• Your experience, reliability and professional working style should make you a trustworthy and wanted counterpart for discussions on C-level.
• Together with our technology partner, you will be leading the programs to deliver successfully for multiple SOPs.
Must• Master's Degree in computer science or similar education
• Extensive professional experience in Automotive SW projects
• Understanding of process frameworks such as Automotive SPICE
• Familiar with agile project methodology SCRUM, KANBAN
• Worked with/led teams larger than 80 people
• Experience in managing program budget, Program\Project estimating and planning
• Experience motivating and working with multicultural, distributed teams
• Resilient towards hard work and external pressure from OEMs or Tier1s
• Comfortable leading and moderating discussions with SW experts
• Self-motivated, enthusiastic and pro-active in your working style
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, able to conceptualize, negotiate and sell ideas internally and externally
Nice to haveSpoken German
PMP Certificate or similar education
Experience with larger agile teams and models such as SAFe, LeSS and others
A good understanding and some experience in DevOps
- English: Advanced/Fluent