Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
The successful candidate will join the team where their primary role will be to work closely with projects stakeholders developing solutions allowing for successful migration of Treasury products onto a Risk Platform owned by the team. This role provides an excellent opportunity to work closely with the front office and quant analysts in areas at the forefront of regulatory change and development in investment banking.
The team is responsible for the bank's strategic distributed risk system, extending it to support the xVA and Treasury trading desks, including:
- Sophisticated risk analysis and reporting functionality.
- Market and trade data interfaces.
- Services to integrate the risk analytics engine with the trading application layer
- Scenario and regulatory exposure calculations
- Downstream feeds and reporting layer
- Provide ad hoc third line development support to the desk
Projects will range from major and minor enhancements to improving controls / efficiency in existing layers, extending those applications for new business initiatives, and the implementation of newly developed in-house interfaces and technologies.
With the main trading desks located in Zurich and London, this role offers close contact with front office trading and quantitative personnel, the ability to build business relationships and deliver solutions that have an immediate impact to our business.
- Adding new functionality whilst also being mindful of TCO costs of the platform, making most efficient use of our calculation grid and MonteCarlo resources
- Driving innovation and simplification in a complex platform
- Interacting with a range of business stakeholders and users
- Understanding related business processes
The team is fully integrated globally, so strong communication and the ability to work across regions will be key.
Must1. Strong C# server knowledge with multi-threading and excellent design skills
2. Strong MS SQL Server
3. Ability to pick up any technical problem and run with it to reach a successful conclusion
4. Excellent communication skills in English (both verbal and written) to interact with key stakeholders and regional teams
Nice to haveDistributed grid computing platforms/solutions
Model integration skills
Exposure to market and trade data within an Investment Banking environment
Experience working with and being part of a global development team
A pro-active professional who is keen to deliver
A self-starter and self-learner, able to jump into any task
Experience and/or knowledge related to financial markets and credit risk will be considered as a plus
- English: Advanced/Fluent