Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Software Architect must be self-motivated to excel at his or her work and should have a startup mentality: the ability to rapidly pick up new required skills and be proactive when it comes to project execution. He/she should be passionate about software development and learning new technologies.
• Communicates architecture designs with internal (software and multi-disciplinary project team) and external (other Shell stakeholders, industry partners, vendors, etc.) parties involved in our projects.
• Defines product requirements and creates high-level architectural specifications, ensuring feasibility, functionality, and integration with existing systems/platforms.
• Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• Strong understanding & experience in programming languages like Java, Scala, Python, Java Script, exposure to various application frameworks like React, Spring etc
• -Strong understanding & experience with at least one relational database and exposure to NoSQL databases. Experience working with large data sets.
• Experience working with distributed systems, clustering, and replication technologies.
• Well versed with modern DevOps tools, & development methodologies ex Agile, Scrum, TDD, BDD etc
Must- Strong application development background and enterprise/solution architecture skills
- Modern data tools kits like, Spark, Cassandra, Hadoop, Solr,
- Application development using Java / Spring Boot / React / Micro-services
- Exposure Streaming / Messaging ex Kafka, MQ
- Enterprise/solution architecture
- Solution Architecture documentation (ability to produce variety of architecture views ex functional, logical, technical, component, deployment etc)
- Technical Design Documentation (exposure to UML, EA, ArchiMate)
- Current / Target state assessment
- Capability / Complexity assessment
Nice to haveOptional Skills:
- Experience in Machine Learning, Data Science, NLP,Text Analytics using SOLR or Elastic Search
- Experience with Cloud architecture & service like AWS, Azure
- Experience with Graph, Sematic Web, RDF Technologies
- English: Advanced/Fluent