Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
• Work with customers in gathering business requirements for data migration needs.
• Work across multiple functional teams (Front to Back) to understand data usage and implications for data migration.
• Assist in designing, planning and managing the data migration process.
• Work with subject matter experts and project team to identify, define, collate, document and communicate the data migration requirements.
• Prepare data migration plans including migration risk, milestones, quality and business sign-off details.
• Manage assigned risks and monitor potential impacts as part of the data migration plan.
• Develop best practice, processes, and standards for effectively carrying out data migration activities.
• Perform source system data analysis in order to manage source to target data mapping.
• Perform migration and testing of static data and transaction data from one core system to another.
• Perform data migration audit, reconciliation and exception reporting.
• Work with different IT teams across infrastructure and other divisions during data migration.
Must• Experience in Data Migration for Murex Upgrade projects i.e. 2.11 to 3.1 versions
• Min 7 years experience in Murex
• Background in the following business areas:
o Treasury Product knowledge – From Front-to-Back Office.
o Understanding of front to back process flows
• Strong team player with excellent communication & inter-personal skills.
• Proficiency in MX Excel Macro development
• Experience working with MUREX, Calypso & WSS
• Strong technical background
Nice to have-
- English: Advanced/Fluent