Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
• Plan and manage various phases of testing (SIT, UFT, UAT & Regression)
• Manage the test preparation, test cycles & test environment
• Engage test automation team for planning, scripting and execution of test scripts
• Chair the test progress meeting
• Conduct defect triage meetings with Vendor, Users and IT teams
• Plan and manage the runbook for all testing phases, Mock Runs & Production Implementations
• Report test progress and Issues (Daily, Weekly)
• Provide metrics and status updates for organization reporting
• Work with different IT teams across infrastructure and various business divisions to deliver testing solutions for the business.
• Be the focal point of contact for Business testing needs
• Liaise with technical lead / Project managers to manage expectations for each of the testing stages of projects. Agree 'quality gate' criteria and corrective actions
• Stakeholder management
• Adhere to the Bank's Service Management guidelines (ITIL) and participate and provide recommendations in process, service and system improvements
Must• 10 + years of experience with Murex
• 15+ years of software testing experience
• Knowledge on financial market products
o Understanding of bank's back office operations, finance and accounting. Experience and management of at least one Front to Back implementation within a financial services organization
• Experience in vendor management and good IT risk understanding.
• Understanding of Murex automation using GUI tools such as QTP as well as Report comparison tools.
• Experience on murex setup and functional tests using various module of murex.
• Ability to work independently and take decisions
• Experience in working direct with Technical leads, project managers and Business Analysts in business and IT organization
• Experience with Principles, methods, techniques and tools for the effective management of the testing process
• Experience of the execution of tests throughout the lifecycle of development projects
• Excellent communication, inter-personal skills and problem solving skills
Nice to have-
- English: Intermediate