Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
2.11 to 3.1 migration project
This engagement is about Excelian providing Front Office BA services for testing of Migration project from Murex 2.11 to 3.1.xx
• Responsible for doing an initial analysis of existing production data and existing test cases suite.
• Be responsible for understanding the business needs, identifying business solutions and validating the pros and cons of technical solution options
• Participate and Lead requirements workshops, sometimes including a large number of business SMEs who are geographically distributed.
• Providing full and comprehensive documentation of all changed and new test scenarios and test cases so that they can be used during SIT and UAT performed on upgraded Murex 3.1.xx
• Working with Testing team to write and execute test cases and document test results and save test evidences during SIT.
• Plan and conduct impact analyses of functional changes between Murex 2.11 and 3.1.xx and design test scenarios and test cases to test these changes.
• Key liaison with Front Office user base and primary interface between Business and IT with respect to Murex .
• Configure the application as part of implementation.
• Assist with data migration exercises from existing application to Murex during initial phases.
• Follow up with Murex as and when necessary to resolve bugs, issues .
• Assist Automation Testing team to identify test data set and create test data required for execution of automated Onyx scripts.
10 + Years of relevant Murex (and/or other Primary Trading System) Front Office experience
and leading the Functional Support team.
1. Strong hands-on knowledge of FO configuration - instruments, generators, curves, market data , market conventions, etc
2. Strong knowledge of FO modules - Simulation screens, Simulation Viewer, eTradepad, P&L notepad, market operations, etc
3. Strong knowledge of how to analyse P&L and sensitivity issues within Murex
4. Knowledge of organization setup and User Groups / Access Rights
5. Some knowledge of Dynamic Tables, MReport / Datamart, preTrade and postTrade workflows, and interfaces
Nice to haveDesired Skills:
1.Experience in projects involving version upgrade from Murex 2.11 to Murex 3.1.xx
2. Familiarity with market data providers such as Reuters and Bloomberg
3. Familiarity with Murex application directory and data model
4. Good knowledge of excel and VBA
Nice to Have:
Deeper understanding of financial markets from a non-FO perspective
Deeper all-round knowledge of the Murex application
Domain knowledge :
Should possess an understanding of financial markets
Basic knowledge on financial instruments such as Interest Rate Derivatives, Credit Derivatives,Currency Derivatives,Swaps, Futures, Options, FRA, etc.
Educational Qualifications :
Bachelors Degree from a reputed university with good passing scores.
- English: Advanced/Fluent