Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
2.11 to 3.1 migration project
This engagement is about Excelian providing Back Office BA services for testing of Migration project from Murex 2.11 to 3.1.xx
• Responsible for doing an initial analysis of existing production data and existing test cases suite.
• Since Back Office Validations and Workflow module has undergone a major change between Murex 2.11 amd 3.1.39, would create new test scenarios and test cases based on the FDD
• Be responsible for understanding the business needs, identifying business solutions and validating the pros and cons of technical solution options
• Participate and Lead requirements workshops, sometimes including a large number of business SMEs who are geographically distributed.
• Providing full and comprehensive documentation of all changed and new test scenarios and test cases so that they can be used during SIT and UAT performed on upgraded Murex 3.1.xx
• Working with Testing team to write and execute test cases and document test results and save test evidences during SIT.
• Plan and conduct impact analyses of functional changes between Murex 2.11 and 3.1.xx and design test scenarios and test cases to test these changes.
• Key liaison with Back Office user base and primary interface between Business and IT with respect to Murex .
• Configure the application as part of implementation.
• Perform SIT & assist with UAT including training dealers and FO UAT participants,, preparation of user training guides & presentations.
• During UAT execute test cases and document test results,log defects and save test evidences.
• Follow up with Murex as and when necessary to resolve bugs, issues .
• Perform first level troubleshooting of issues during UAT.
10 + Years of relevant Murex (and/or other Primary Trading System) Back Office experience
and leading the Functional Support team.
1) Good understanding of Back Office functionality : Trade Event, confirmation, settlelment, fixing, netting, SSI, OSP, Swift msg, Static data like counterparty setup,currency pair setup ,etc
2) Exposure to Trade & position configuration.
3) Understanding of Financial Markets, Treasury and related Asset-classes
4) Good communication and stake holder management skills
Nice to haveDesired Skills:
1) Experience in projects involving version upgrade from Murex 2.11 to Murex 3.1.xx
2) Murex Post Trade Workflows processing and Accounting Module
Nice to Have:
Familiarity with Murex application directory and data model
Deeper all-round knowledge of the Murex application
Domain knowledge :
Should possess an understanding of financial markets
Basic knowledge on financial instruments such as Interest Rate Derivatives, Credit Derivatives,Currency Derivatives,Swaps, Futures, Options, FRA, etc.
Educational Qualifications :
Bachelors Degree from a reputed university with good passing scores.
- English: Advanced/Fluent