Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
MustBelow are few points on candidate's required skills:
• 1+ years of hands-on industry experience developing scalable and robust software applications in web environments with exposure to backend technology stacks.
• Experience in at least one server-side framework: Python (Flask, Django, Tornado), PHP (Laravel, Yii), etc.
• Deep understanding in one of SQL and/or NoSQL databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, Vertica, MongoDB, Cassandra, HBase)
• Strong understanding of data structures, algorithms, Object Oriented Programming and Model-View-Controller web framework.
• Have good debugging and problem solving skills.
• Have a working knowledge of Unix/Linux environment.
Nice to have• Having Frontend skills are great plus, such as experience with modern client side frameworks or libraries such as ReactJS, AngularJS, etc. and ability to support cross-browser compatibility.
• Experience with microservices, caching tools, data visualization, queuing systems or large-scale distributed systems is great plus.
- English: Upper-intermediate