Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
What we offer:
• Flexible schedule
• Possible business trips to NYC
• Exciting challenges and unique experience in the one of the largest hedge funds
• English courses
• Various professional development programs
• The friendly team of professionals;
• Remote work from time to time in cases of need
Must• 5+ years of experience in C++
• resource preallocation + CPU level: core isolation/thread pinning + Memory level: memory pools etc.
• lockfree computing - How do you go around the need for mutexes? Why would you want to?
• CPU architecture and how this influences architectural decisions + How is atomicity achieved practically + How would you architect a solution to best take advantage of hardware?
• Good understanding of data structures + when to use which data structure + when a non-traditional choice would be superior to the "go-to" choice
• Familiar with common middleware types, when to use them
• Experience blending multiple APIs into a cohesive package
Nice to have• Python development skills and experience are a plus
- English: Elementary