What we offer:
• Flexible schedule
• Possible business trips to NYC
• Exciting challenges and unique experience in the one of the largest hedge funds
• English courses
• Various professional development programs
• The friendly team of professionals;
• Remote work from time to time in cases of need
Must• 5+ years of experience in C++
• resource preallocation + CPU level: core isolation/thread pinning + Memory level: memory pools etc.
• lockfree computing - How do you go around the need for mutexes? Why would you want to?
• CPU architecture and how this influences architectural decisions + How is atomicity achieved practically + How would you architect a solution to best take advantage of hardware?
• Good understanding of data structures + when to use which data structure + when a non-traditional choice would be superior to the "go-to" choice
• Familiar with common middleware types, when to use them
• Experience blending multiple APIs into a cohesive package
Nice to have• Python development skills and experience are a plus
- English: Intermediate