Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
The candidate will be responsible for technical analysis, development and implementation of Service Catalogue, Request Framework and related modules and components as well as participating in QA and code reviews, and handling third level production support. The candidate may work on both strategic and Business As Usual application enhancements and defects for the projects in the areas of integration with different systems and applications, development of portlets and widgets for content on boarding and re-engineering of existing application interfaces.
1 - Project methodology: We use Agile project methodology and Test Driven Methodology; We follow ITIL principles
3 - Possibility to replace particular tool for another: If the project requires, it can be discussed. ServiceNow is a core part of our organization, and its unlikely to be replaced in the short term.
This is a senior developer role and as such the candidate may be required to work without direct supervision while still adhering to agreed project specification and timelines.
1. Participate in ServiceNow Request Management Projects as a Lead Developer making sure that deliverables are completed in a timely manner according to requirements.
2. Drive SNOW and Request Management process improvements aiming at high performance and ease of use of systems.
3. Be accountable for high quality code and usage of Best Practice approach.
4. Share ServiceNow software development techniques with others.
5. Demonstrate expertise in web application development, utilizing current industry standard tools and framework
6. Create automated test plans and write tests
8. Build out restful endpoints and lightweight aggregation layers.
9. Collaborate with business analysts and back-end developers to define functional requirements and translate them into technical requirements
10. Rapidly design, prototype and iterate on creative concepts to meet the user requirements
11. Work with technology partners and vendors as required
12. Provide Technical leadership and strategic direction to team.
13. Partnering with CoE's and other regional teams to enhance the team's operational support model and processes for continued scalability to the business
14. Deal quickly with changing priorities (e.g. new regulatory requirements).
15. Participate in code reviews.
MustServiceNow experience is not required, we can organize a training for a successful candidate so you just need to be interested in becoming ServiceNow Request Developer.
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
• Experience with web services API integration (Rest, JSON, SOAP, XML).
• Understanding of general user experience and UI design principles.
• Ability to understand requirements and map to technical implementation.
• Self-motivated and a team player with good problem solving skills.
Nice to haveDesired Skills and Qualifications:
• Involvement in implementations in Investment Banking IT with Operations background would be beneficial.
• HTML, XHTML, XML, CSS
• Unix/Linux experience will be a plus. Sound knowledge of version control & debugging tools
• Real world web and service development experience in SNOW Helsinki or Geneva version.
• Experience of technical business analysis
• Experience of systems management products and concepts (Configuration and Inventory, Event Management)
• Experience of infrastructure engineering in a global banking environment
• Understanding of the ITIL framework
- English: Upper-intermediate