Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
The leader in critical information, analytics and expertise to forge solutions for the major industries and markets that shape today's business landscape. Customers around the world rely on its solutions to address strategic and operational challenges.
With a headquarter in London and having offices in 24 countries, client works with about 50000 customers that coving most of the Fortune.
We have multiple projects where Luxoft experts are resolving business cases in finance, energy, data management, etc.
Diverse domains require an ability to think of applying cutting-edge technologies for the sake of resolving business challenges. Our portfolio includes common techs such as .NET, Java 8, AngularJS as well as BigData, Scala, Spark, Hadoop, Angular, and React.
Being a part of our team means to have a bright view on different domains in close collaboration with multicultural colleagues and business representatives from the USA, the UK, Asia, etc.
Joining the team you would become an influencer on Financial Market and particularly Regulatory and Compliance. The stream is composed of more than 8 projects that intend to help major players in finance to stick to regulatory requirements. Projects are used across the world and are recognized as the best solutions for risk management, document negotiation, outreach tools, etc.
We are glad to work shoulder to shoulder with developers and business representatives from Europe, Asia and North America. In diversity we find clues that resolve most challenging business needs.
Having thoughts of business needs, we keep an eye on technology progress as well and try to sharpen our skills there pushing most cutting-edge things.
- Investigations, Research
- Unit and integration testing
- Experience with Angular and TypeScript (2+ years)
- Good written and spoken English, with proven ability to communicate ideas and to design and document artifacts in a clear and concise way.
- Experience with HTML / CSS
- Strong experience with Design/architecture pattern
- Experience with Karma, Jasmine
- Working in an interdisciplinary team
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Skills to balance great design with usability, passion for creating products that resonate emotionally with people
- Strong team player - ability to work in distributed teams, contribute to collaborative team success, treat team / product success as personal goal
- Self-motivated, open-minded, and result-oriented mindset
- Upper Intermediate and higher English language skills
- Ability and willingness to make, prove and defend decisions
- Ability to document and communicate concepts at multiple levels
- Good analytical skills and readiness to perform alternatives analysis and to find the best possible option
Nice to haveNice to have:
- English: Upper-intermediate
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Send to a friend|