Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
• Analyse systems and applications and provide recommendations for enhancement and development;
• Contribute to the technical design of system enhancements, scope decisions and estimating the effort involved in changes;
• Software development and quality control of software developed by geographically disperse team;
• Work within in a team environment and provide assistance in the management and leadership of your team and complete associated tasks;
• Ability to build and maintain relationships with the broader delivery team including other service providers and bank support teams;
• Follow release and change processes in the compilation and distribution of software builds and releases to development and test environments, as well as system updates into production;
• Troubleshoot complex deployment and environment issues;
• Assist with preparation and documentation of deployment and configuration scripts for development, test and production environments.
• Senior Developers will build and maintain effective working relationships with the delivery team including other Third Party Service Providers and Bank support teams.
Should be flexible to support on the .Net application.
Must• 4 - 8 years of experience designing and building software in the required technology domain;
• In depth knowledge of Core Java 1.7/ 1.8
• Strong experience in JMS Messaging technologies (Weblogic or similar framework)
• In depth knowledge of J2EE/EJB
• Understanding of Oracle, J2EE, JBoss, JMS, MQ, EJB's, Spring boot, React, Angular, node.
• IT/ Computer Science or other relevant Tertiary qualification or certification;
• Exposure to financial business systems and technologies.
• Capital Markets / FX experience
• Ability to lead a small - medium size team;
Experience with implementing large scale and high volume software solutions.
Nice to haveExposure to .net
TI to focus on back-end expertise and front as a secondary skillset.
- English: Upper-intermediate