Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
For the ongoing project, we are looking for a person who will be ready to join our team inside Luxoft Automotive Division to develop and support new features of HMI/IVE project. Our goal is to provide robust solutions and the best quality support to our customer. You will take part in a full cycle development of Automotive infotainment system.
Other possible duties:
1. Create and maintains the SW Requirements Management Plan (if applicable).
2. Ensures that the SW RMP is aligned with the SYS RMP (if applicable).
3. Creates and maintains project's Software Requirements.
4. Creates and maintains project's Software Implementation Report (SIR).
5. Creates and maintains project's SW-BOM & High Level Design.
6. Drives technical and design decisions (High Level Design & Detailed Design) within / between scrum team(s).
7. Ensures software interfaces are defined and implemented.
8. Ensures program specific implementation aligned with the software architectures defined by coordinating with Software Architect.
9. Defines, prioritizes and maintains technical stories that make user stories to be realized within the sprint by working with PO and TDM.
10. Leads design reviews and participates in critical code reviews.
11. Defines sufficient design content (template) / guidelines that the scrum team shall adhere to.
12. Evaluates, refines and deploys design documentation templates and guidelines that promote "simple and easy to design" practices among the practitioners.
13. Performs technical impact analysis for Design Change Requests in support of the TDM.
14. Supports Software Architect during technical assessment during program software quotes.
15. Analyses critical defects and propose corrective / preventive actions for improved product quality.
16. Collects and cascades Lessons Learned (LL) within the project team and / or across similar project teams.
17. Reviews and Approves
18. Compiler Warnings
19. Coding Standard Violations
20. Execution Metrics
Must1. 6 years of Experience
2. Solid fundamental computer science skills
3. Strong programming skills in C
4. Understanding of object-oriented programming concepts (C++)
5. Experience in 3D video game development and Engine Development in Unreal, Unity, Frostbite or similar engines
6. Experience in 3D video game development and Engine Development in Kanzi, Altia, QT, CGI Studio, EB Guide Studio or similar engines
7. Knowledge of OpenGL, OpenGL ES, OpenVG and other graphics rendering technologies
8. Familiar with an Integrated Development Environment (IDE) such as Microsoft Visual Studio or Eclipse
9. Working knowledge of at least one revision control tool (IBM Rational Team Concert or ClearCase, Apache Subversion)
10. Excellent oral and written communication skills
11. Capacity to work well in a team environment
12. Strong analytical and problem solving skills
13. Enjoyment of troubleshooting, profiling, optimizing and problem solving
14. Ability to work extended hours to meet project objectives
Nice to have1. Interest in 2D graphics editing program such as Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
2. Experienced with multi-process, multi-tasking or multi-threaded based Operating Systems (QNX, Linux,)
3. Experienced with JTAG based Hardware debuggers
4. Good knowledge of embedded compilers such as GCC
5. Experience optimizing performance and memory usage on embedded systems
- English: Advanced/Fluent