Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
- Preparation of screen design for target integration including color management and quality control.
- Design and specify user interfaces and information architecture using participatory and iterative design techniques, including customer interviews, usability testing, and other forms of requirements discovery
- Effectively communicate research findings, conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale both verbally and visually.
- Produce design prototypes and design specifications
- Working with an interdisciplinary team that includes other designers, human factors, project management, business and brand strategists, and hardware and software developers.
MustMasters degree in Human-Computer Interaction or a related design or behavioral science discipline.
- At least three years of user interface design experience.
- Work experience of user interface design.
- Strong knowledge of user interface design processes and methodology
- Knowledge of capabilities and limitations of embedded systems
- Proficiency with design and prototyping tools such as Adobe PhotoShop, Illustrator, Indesign
- Experience with 3D visualization (Cinema 4D).
- A passion for creating products that resonate emotionally with people.
- Excellent communication and organization skills
Fluent in English, both speaking and writing
Fluent in Chinese, both speaking and writing
Demonstrated ability to define and describe complex transactional interfaces
Tools: Adobe Suite
Experience in Automotive Industry
Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
International and multi-cultural business experience
Nice to have-
- English: Intermediate