Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
• Apply specific desired settings using a variety of industry accepted tools with frequent low level custom scripting
• Complete packages in a timely manner for third-party and in house type applications using Admin Studio following an established process and workflow. Packaging will consist of building silent installation packages in a MSI/MST format and performing initial installation testing on Windows 7 /10 or other Window Server before handing off to the client for user acceptance testing and eventual deployment through SCCM as well as further virtualizing them using Application Virtualization with Microsoft App-V.
• Perform enterprise application discovery with experienced developers and inexperienced requestors to obtain requirements, settings and preferences
• Deliver estimated package completion dates with regular activity, status and progress reporting for electronic delivery
• Prepare, build, update and maintain a repeatable clean initial virtual machine base work environment from which to launch and initiate packaging
• Automate the work environment to include the configuration of tools with necessary merge modules and additional specific company global
• Create a high volume of conflict free, validated, advertised, rollback enabled, just in time, and error free restorable packages certified for delivery through the system configuration management
• Perform Application packaging troubleshooting and RCA analysis
• Active Derectory GPO creation and maintanence.
• Windows OS and application patching.
Must• 2+ years of relevant experience in application packaging and application virtualization for the Windows OS and Windows based applications
• In depth knowledge of Microsoft MSI and AppV technologies.
• Previous experience with InstallShield AdminStudio (or other packaging tools) and Microsoft App-V software is a must.
• End to end application virtualization and deployment across Windows and Citrix endpoints.
• Experienced with Problem and Incident Management including RCA review and management .
• OS and Core applications (e.g MS Office, Adobe, etc.) patching.
• Knowledge of VBScript and Powershell
• In depth knowledge of Citrix XenApp & XenDesktop
• In depth knowledge of WMWare App Valumes.
• Knowledge of XML
• Great communication and interpersonal skills.
Nice to have• Experience in software deployment using SCCM
• Previous experience engineering application such as Office 365, Google Chrome and Adobe
• Active Directory GPO management and creation
• Run-time engines such as Java, .Net, VB & VS
• Previous banking application technology experience.
• Experience with monitoring tools (Splunk, Systrack, etc).
- English: Upper-intermediate